Oops, it's been a while.
Would it be weird to admit that I'm FB stalking an extended family member on my hubby's side that I hardly know?
Oh, it is? Okay, never mind then.
I wore green today. My daughter and husband are wearing green today as well. Good thing, too! Had I not worn green today, my coworkers would have had no qualms torturing me. One guy isn't wearing green and he sits next to the door, so every time someone gets up to answer a phone call, use the restroom, or just when they're plain feeling like it, they get up and pinch the guy. I'm counting my blessings.
I really enjoyed last week- my husbands brother and his family were in town, visiting from Texas. I forgot how much I miss them. Not only did we get a lot of quality time together, my niece introduced me to Snapchat! Turns out, it's more than just a bunch of teenagers sending dirty pictures to each other. I've had a lot of Snapchat adventures with my family. I wish I would have screenshot more of them.
Off topic, when you give an employer your social security number along with your name, please make sure you give them your GIVEN name, and not the name you made up for yourself because it sounds cooler. You have no idea how much of a headache it is for the person that has to correct that mistake.
I've really been into nail art lately. I got a bunch of marbling pens and rhinestones for Christmas and I've really been into painting Disney things on them. Mostly because my kid thinks it's awesome and she always wants to hold my hand if I've got Mickey on my fingers. She'll tug on my pant leg and say "kicky kicky!!!", which is code for "show me those darn fingernails, woman!". I'll take what I can get. Right now, my fingers are a very faint pink with black and light pink rhinestoned Mickey's.
Life is pretty darn sweet. I feel like I end a lot of blogs with the promise that I'll do better to write. So, in classic form, I will try to do better.
Much better.

No comments:
Post a Comment