Thursday, March 20, 2014

Observations

Ah, first day of Spring. 

Today is Thursday. Tomorrow is Friday. I really have nothing to do today. I need to vacuum my house. That’s long overdue. 

I have heartburn today. Ever since being pregnant, heartburn has stuck with me. What gives? It’s certainly not as bad as it was when I was pregnant, but certain things trigger it. This morning it was the cinnamon oatmeal. Darn you, cinnamon oatmeal!!!

I’m working on building a Disneyworld trivia game for my family. Super simple, but it will pack them full of info before their trip. Oh my gosh, I have the coolest life!!


This blog has no point. Don’t you ever just sit down and have so many thoughts they start leaking out of your ears? I feel like I’m always at this point. I have a lot of thoughts. Not too many have a point, but if you spend a lot of time with me, this is what conversations feel like. A lot of different thoughts, not a lot of points made. 

Today is a great day- I have a Dr Pepper, an awesome family, and a bunch of unchecked Snapchat's with my name all over them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment