I woke up this morning with a small ping in the middle of my head. Usually, this means I’m dehydrated so I drank, like a gallon of water before I left for work (okay, realistically it was more like a liter). This did nothing but made me a frequent visitor of the bathroom. It’s not a bad headache yet, but I can still feel that little ping and it’s annoying. I don’t feel like it’s bad enough that I can justify taking any pain relievers yet, so here I sit, waiting for it to pass.
Has anyone tried oil pulling yet? I fully expect that I won’t get an answer on here, but it’s worth a shot, right? You’ve heard of this trend, yeah?
It seems like people that try it swear by it and stuff, but experts say there’s no definitive proof. Is this a placebo type thing? From what I understand, you just swish the oil around in your mouth for 20 minutes. Do you know how hard this is? Of course people are losing weight! I got my braces off when I was a sophomore in HS and back then (I say back then, but it really wasn’t THAT long ago), whitening teeth outside the dentist’s office was rare. My dentist recommended a mouthwash type thing to help whiten my teeth, but you had to swish it in your mouth for 20 minutes once a day. It worked, but my GOSH it was hard.
Maybe this new fad isn’t for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment