I dedicate this blog to my niece, Kaylee, who reminded me about blogging. Not only that she reads my blog, but that writing brings me joy. Second blog in two days-double win!
Did you know they are filming/putting together a new film for Soarin’ Over California in DCA? I feel torn. I feel like this is a loooooooooong time coming, but I’ll miss the old movie. The attraction itself does need a facelift, which thankfully is coming in the next year or so. They are updating the screen and the projector, as well as the effects such as the wind and smells. The new movie will be called Soarin’ Over the World, or so I’ve heard. On March 12th of this year, there were reports of helicopters flying over Disneyland filming the end scene of the movie. This is a big deal to me- to anyone else, this is purely factual. Either way, you’re welcome.
And, since I’m on a Disney tangent, my in-laws are going to Disneyworld in less than a month. This conflicts me terribly. I’ve cried happy tears for them and how awesome their vacation will be, but I’ve cried sad tears about how badly I wish I could go. I know jealousy and envy are a sin, but is it as much of a sin if I’m happy for the people going and just WISH I could be there too? I truly am thrilled for them and can’t wait to hear all about it. My time will come. I’ll make it there someday.
I met a stray cat this morning. Actually, I almost ran it over. I pulled into work and it darted out in front of my car, but thankfully I was able to veer into a parking spot. It was a pretty cat. I named it Tinkerbell. I’ve seen it around a couple times, and hope to see it more.
My birthday is next Monday. I’m kinda feeling weird about this birthday, I mean, this will mark the half way point through my twenties. Can I be honest? I never anticipated I’d live this long, so every year that I live longer, it get’s more shocking. It’s not like it’s this morbid thing or anything, I just figured with all the problems/accident’s/close calls I’ve had, I’d live to be like, twenty one, tops. This thought also came to me when I was around five, so I guess being a little naive played into that as well.
So, here’s to another Tuesday.
I hope the weather clears up.

I love everything about this post! And your blog! And you!
ReplyDelete