Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Stir Crazy

I'm going crazy.

I can't sit still, my head is spinning, my neck hurts from a previous rough night of sleep, and everything I try to read anything, it looks like this-It's not coincidental that it's from Indiana Jones. Heck, five days from now, I'll probably see those letters chiseled in rock.

I'm going to Disneyland.

Finally.

The anticipation is killing me! I feel like I have a million things to prepare before I leave for the week.

Since I've been, so many new things have happened at the Happiest Place On Earth! New Star Tours, Jolly Holiday Bakery, new California Adventure along with new Little Mermaid attraction, and so much more!

Another plus? I'm going with my in laws and Jeremy's sister, Lori, and her family. Ever since I met these people I've wanted to share an experience at Disneyland with them.

And you know the best part? It's Jeremy's birthday. We'll be celebrating his birthday exactly where he deserves to spend it.

It's going to be the most magical memory ever!

1 comment:

  1. I hope the experience with us was pleasant! Traven was a bit of a handful at times, but he sure was excited to see Aunt Lauren there! I was thankful you were there so Braden, Jason and Alyssa could stay late on Monday. You guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete