It's been an adventure and a half trying to find the perfect shorts for my needs! You would assume that you could find things like that easily in Utah, but it became apparent to me last summer that it wasn't quite the case.
I've been searching for something modest and affordable. Also, I have long legs. Looooooooong legs. What may be modest on one person, clearly is much too short for me! I had given up until one day when I, by chance, was at Shopko. I don't know much about Shopko clothing, but I found the most PERFECT pair of boardshorts! I grabbed every one of my size off the rack and ran to the dressing room crossing my fingers that this would be my pair. It was perfect! Love them, love them, love them!!! I decided to wear them today and they are comfy, classy, and perfect for me. I had to get a size larger then what I usually wear, but it's so worth it to have my perfect shorts.
I have this pair-

And this pair-

And I have my eye on this pair for my next purchase-

I'm not a fan of the little ties on them though, so I just snipped them off.
So, dear people of the internet, if you know of any place that would happen to sell good, affordable, modest shorts, please share. I would love to start adding to my budding collection.

No comments:
Post a Comment