I witnessed something today that changed me as a person and of course, it happened while I was at Walmart.
I was at the checkout behind an elderly gentleman, and he was behind a woman, probably about her mid 30's. She was putting her items on the belt to check out and elderly gentleman was getting restless about how long it was taking. He started inching closer to her, almost touching her, as hurry her along faster. As she was leaning into her cart to grab the last few items, he sneezed...on her. Now, I can't say that he didn't do it on purpose but I can say that you could see obvious, uh...stuff on her back from his sneeze. Because she was so frazzled in trying to check out quickly, she didn't notice.
So here is my burning question-
If you sneezed on someone, would you tell them?
WOULD YOU???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment