As women, we tend to be sensitive, understanding, nurturing, so on and so forth.
Right???
As women, we should stick together. And in sticking together as the fairer sex, we know all of the things you should say and the things that are big "No, No's".
Heck- most GUYS even know what you should and shouldn't say to a woman!
I met someone new today- a woman, in fact. She introduced herself, and within a few moments of pleasantries, she asked me when I was due.
Due?
DUE?
Isn't it a general rule, especially when you are meeting a stranger for the first time, that you DON'T ask a woman when she is due unless you are POSITIVE that she's pregnant?
Again, most men have that figured out. Shouldn't someone of the same gender have that figured out? And to make it worse, she really had no remorse and gave a snotty laugh and said "Oh, must be the top your wearing".
By all means, I know I'm not fat. But also, as a woman as described above, I'm not happy that some stranger would be insulting like that and then show no remorse.
Lame. Forget her, I'm gonna go get a burger!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment