Monday, January 10, 2011

So...Like...Yeah...

So...

Like...

Yeah...

I almost hit someone with my car this morning...

It wasn't my fault...

I HAD THE GREEN ARROW!!!

It was someone I knew...

It was someone I DON'T like...

He walked out in the road when I had the right of way! He swore at me. Once he realized who I was he laughed and waved.

I don't like him but since he wasn't hurt and was laughing, I drove away even though he waved me into a parking lot wanting to talk.

I felt really guilty for driving away.

But, I don't feel safe around him.

As I sat in worry, he sent me a private message to my facebook account because I won't friend him.

He said and I quote with actual spelling- " so goood seein u. even if its cuz u almost killed me. haha. "

I HAD THE RIGHT OF WAY! NOT MY FAULT!

There was even a car in front of me that drove out and had to dodge from hitting him.

I don't feel so bad any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment