So, I have some favorite TV shows. Thought I would share them with you, internet.

My husband and I LOVE Modern Family!
My husband saw a clip of the show and laughed so hard he decided that it would be worth a try. We watched the entire first season in three nights- totally addicted. We started watching the second season this fall diligently every Wednesday and I live for this TV show. We took the the first season over to my parents house a week or so ago to introduce them- they love it, too! So many good characters and so many good story lines; its a great show to just kick back, relax and enjoy. Watch it. Really, it's hard not to enjoy.
Favorite Character- Manny
Favorite Episode(s)- Halloween, Jay's Birthday and Slow Down Your Neighbors


The Show I Hate to Love and Love to Hate
Favorite Character- Manny
Favorite Episode(s)- Halloween, Jay's Birthday and Slow Down Your Neighbors

My Guilty Pleasure
I really don't have an explanation as to why I adore this show so much. I guess there's just something that draws me in to watching Gordon Ramsay tear apart amateur chef's and crown a reigning champion to take over a restaurant and make their own. It's a fascinating process, really. It has pretty strong language but it's bleeped out, thank goodness. This is about as much reality television that I get into. That and High School Reunion...
Favorite Character- Gordon Ramsay
Favorite Season- Season 7

Favorite Character- Gordon Ramsay
Favorite Season- Season 7

Favorite NBC Show
Although I still very much enjoy The Office and 30 Rock, there is something about Community this season. I love how many different kinds of genre's they cover and surprisingly, they have had some episodes with morals. I really wasn't into the first season of this show and now I regret it and hopefully one day I can go back and watch it. It's pretty genius and I think it's worthy as my favorite NBC Show.
Favorite Character- Shirley
Favorite Episode(s)- The Hidden Trampoline, Halloween, Troy Turns 21
Favorite Character- Shirley
Favorite Episode(s)- The Hidden Trampoline, Halloween, Troy Turns 21

The Show I Hate to Love and Love to Hate
Yes, Glee is on the list and here's why- Out of all of the TV shows listed above, Glee has the most heartfelt moments. Seriously, they are masters at writing really good story lines that make you tear up. All of the episodes with Sue and her sister, oh, and Becky! Oh, sweet Becky. Almost every time they use her it just melts my heart. The Christmas episode was also a tear jerker and you had to be a little cold hearted to not feel all fuzzy inside at the end. However, with that being said, it drives me CRAZY when they overdo story lines like, oh, Kurt being bullied. The first few episodes addressing bullying were so awesome and I was really impressed but as time went on all they seemed to focus on was kurt, Kurt, KURT! BAH! Also, remember last season when they druuuuuuuuuug out the sectional auditions? So, there it is- love to love it, love to hate on it a little.
Favorite Character- Brittany
Favorite Episode(s)- Parts of Christmas, Parts of Brittany Spears, Parts of bullying Coach Beiste, and any part with Becky.
Favorite Character- Brittany
Favorite Episode(s)- Parts of Christmas, Parts of Brittany Spears, Parts of bullying Coach Beiste, and any part with Becky.

No comments:
Post a Comment