Today is the day.
I am going to title it, Picture Blog- A few of my favorite things.
Of course this is one of my favorite things- Jeremy. How lucky am I to say that I married him!!! Coolest husband EVER! I've never been with anyone that makes me feel like I am the best I can be. Jeremy has this cool way of bringing out the best in everyone that he meets and befriends. I can't believe that he chose me to share his life with. I love him so much and even still, there are moments that I just completely fall in love with him over and over and over again. I love Jeremy Showgren!
Of course this is one of my favorite things- Jeremy. How lucky am I to say that I married him!!! Coolest husband EVER! I've never been with anyone that makes me feel like I am the best I can be. Jeremy has this cool way of bringing out the best in everyone that he meets and befriends. I can't believe that he chose me to share his life with. I love him so much and even still, there are moments that I just completely fall in love with him over and over and over again. I love Jeremy Showgren!
I love flowers! I am like every other girl in the world when it comes to receiving flowers, but I would love it even more if I could plant some and keep them alive. Unfortunately, even though I am Swiss, I cannot keep plants alive. My thumb is black. Still though, it doesn't keep me from wishing I could have pretty flowers. This is my desktop at work, and I have a diffuser that smells like flowers. Instant good day!
My Family! I couldn't feel more blessed to have been born into the family that I have. I have been given so many opportunities and experiences through them and I couldn't love and appreciate them more for always being there for me, even in my crazy times. More so, I am so proud of my brother, Phil, for going on a mission. He is one of the best examples I have in this life.
Of course we all saw this one coming, and as much as I love the beach, I used this picture for the sunset. I love a good sunset! I am a romantic, and nothing is more soothing and enjoyable then sitting down and watching, or even just getting a glimpse of a beautiful sunset with my hunny!
EEE HEE!! Disneyland. It feels like home, really, it does. I know about every crack in that place. You've read my blog. I've talked about this place more then once. I don't believe I need to reiterate my feelings for this beloved place.
I love dance for so many reasons! It is my outlet, my hobby, it gives me strength and creativity, and I think I'm pretty good at it, too! I've had so many opportunities to grow and learn from college professors, to amazing dancers that have learned on their own, to choreographers in theater, to little children that I watch learn. I believe that dancing is so much more then girls wearing next to nothing and bouncing around a stage. Dance is a beautiful work of art when given the time and expression to a performance. It can be just as moving as a piece of music or a work of art. I love it, I love it, I LOVE IT!
More recently, I have discovered as I have learned all that I can, I enjoy passing down what I have learned and using my creativity to choreograph. I've been lucky enough to teach at two elementary schools, one junior high, one high school, a youth theater, a musical theater group, and more recently, a few numbers for a private school. I love watching the happiness that comes from a dance routine performed to it's best and I love knowing that I helped create it!Ahhhh. This is canned gold. Oh, so good.
I love me some food! More so, I love In-N-Out! You would think with the recent explosion of In-N-Out's branching out to Utah I would be their newest junkie, but I'm not. In-N-Out is more to me then a fast food establishment. It is my cousin, Brian's favorite restaurant, and as he is away in Ukraine, in his honor, I try to only eat there in California. Miss you, Brian!



No comments:
Post a Comment