Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Remain Seated, Please

It is really all that shocking that Disneyland is almost always on my brain?

It's not? Good.

So, it's that time of my pregnancy. The time that my baby starts to develop the ability to hear inside my stomach. Crazy right?? I mean, it can hear my voice. It can hear Jeremy's voice! It can hear me sing at the top of my lungs in my car. I mean, it's so crazy, right?

Naturally, I want to start exposing it to music right away. Saying that music is a part of our lives may be the understatement of the year, so I want to it to hear and become as familiar with as many types of music as possible, and when I say that I want to expose it to a lot of music, what I really mean is that it can listen to the Beatles and every single piece of Disney music I own. That's eclectic, yeah?

How cool would it be to be able to take my baby (let's be honest, we'll probably end up in Disneyland before it's a year old), and have it recognize the sounds of Main Street? The music of Adventureland? The Fantasyland suite?!?!

I have my little headphones up against my tummy and the soundtrack of the day is "A Musical History of Disneyland". And with that playing for my baby to hear, I couldn't help but look up cute kids at Disneyland on YouTube because that's what I like to do.

So in honor of this awesome day, enjoy some of these cute gems that make me laugh, cry, and so thrilled and excited to be able to do this with my little family one day!








No comments:

Post a Comment