Monday, April 18, 2011

A Dedication

I have finally decided to delete the email address that I've had since I was 12. It's time for it to go. I haven't used it for at least 10 years and all it accumulated is junk mail. I had one folder that I kept for emails that I found special and started sifting through it so I could decide what to keep. I found this little gem and wanted to put it out there for the world to enjoy, but first, some background.

I have two brothers. My two brothers LOVE Spiderman. Not much to say other then that.

I have one husband. My one husband LOVES Batman. Not much to say about that, either.

When you pit my two brothers against my one husband on which superhero is better, it's eventful! In the epic battle, my brother decided to write this song. Below is what he sent to me in an email-


Here is my masterpiece. I dedicate this to Jeremy. Please share this with whoever would like to hear it.

(Spiderman theme song tune)
Ba-atman
Ba-atman
Can't do anything a bat can.
Has fake abs
and fake glutes.
Stupid ears and stupid boots.
Watch ooooooouuuuuuuuuuut
here comes the ba-at man.

Is he strong? Listen good,
he uses steroids just like food.
He is fast, if you please
as long as he has his batteries
watch ooooooouuuuuuuut
here comes the ba-atman.

In the dark of the night
when it's time to be brave
he won't ever fight
he'll just hide in his caaaaaaaaaaaaaaave.

Ba-atman
Oh batman
pampered millionare ba-atman
love and joy he's ignored
wealth and pride is his reward
look oooooooooooooouuuuuuuuut
here comes the ba-at.......maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

by:Phillip Varney


Yes, world. This is my brother. I won't take sides, but he's a really cool kid.


2 comments: