
I remember one year when I was younger- my sister went to a church activity where she made one and I was SO jealous. I wanted one of my very own so badly! It was wrapped in plastic wrap and it was so delicate and beautiful that I feared I would break it. I would stare at it for hours and try to figure out how they could put such detail in the scenes inside the egg and truthfully, I fantasized eating it (I was only 7 or 8).
I think that one of the best parts of being older and pretty independent are crafts such as this. When I was younger I was pretty pretentious and was always looking for the next big thing to do and unfortunately, when you are that young a major craft attempted by ones self is pretty unrealistic without help from adults. But hey, now I am an adult and gosh darn it- I'm going to do it!
Depending on how easy it is, I want to make them as Easter presents. Admit it. No matter how old you are, receiving one of these would be an AWESOME present, right?
Has anyone ever made anything like this or have any amazing tip that makes the process go faster?

I remember making these when I was a kid, but we just assembled them. The egg parts were pre-made and all we had to do was decorate. I wish I could tell you how to do it, because I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.
ReplyDeleteUmmmm if you do figure out how to make them, please post on here, because that's amazing and I want to do it too. :)
ReplyDeleteNice to find your blog!