The title says it all, right?
I was experiencing the best night’s sleep I’ve had in a loooooong time when I was startled by Jeremy’s alarm clock. It scared me because I’ve been getting up at 8 lately and his alarm clock doesn’t go off until 8:30…
CRAP!!!!
I usually lay out my clothes, accessories, and items needed for hair before I go to sleep so I can sleep in longer knowing that everything is picked out and ready to go. I don’t know what went wrong somewhere in there, but I totally slept in until 8:30, and the drive to work usually, on a good day, takes me 30 minutes. I can honestly say that I don’t remember getting dressed and running out the door. I remember getting out of bed, and suddenly I was in my car, dressed (thankfully) and a Dr. Pepper in my hand (God bless the substitute for a morning coffee!). I only arrived late to work by 3 minutes (thank goodness the traffic lights were on my side), but I can’t shake the feeling like I am extremely behind, or that I’ve forgotten to do something important. The feeling is quickly dissipating, except, I do need to remember to look for a sub for my primary class in two weeks. Eeesh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment