Have you ever played two truths and a lie? Fun game, right? I'm playing it right now with one of my friends as I blog, and I realize that there are a lot of things about me that people don't know. They are random little things, but when I put them all together, they make this great big ol' list of things that remain unknown about me. In honor of Kelly, here is a blog of little known facts about me.
I love division and geometry! Most of you know that I hate/struggle with math. I struggle with learning unless I can touch, see, smell or hear it. My brain simply cannot put math together, try as I might. Upon thinking of this, I understand why I excel in Sign Language and dance, but I struggled throughout all of my schooling to comprehend math. However, I love sitting down and figuring out long division. I also loved geometry in school. I remember my math teacher handing out the plastic shapes and being able to identify with the colors and shapes. My secret obsession has to do with math, but, sssshhhh! In reality, I still despise it.
I'm terrified of the beach. Well, maybe not the beach in general, but I'm pretty dang scared of being hurt on the beach. Sand crabs scare the bejeebies out of me, I run from seagulls, jellyfish are everywhere, there is WILDLIFE swimming with me, and I could smash my head in when I'm out surfing. Despite all of that though, I still risk my life and try not to think about it.
I love the snow. As much as I whine and complain, in all actuality, I love the snow, I just hate the cold. It's so pretty and romantic, and I love playing in it. Some of my best and favorite memories involve snow, from spending hours outside with my brothers trying to figure out the best way to build a sledding hill, to building a frozen snow mount to blow up on New Year's Eve.
I'm quite fond of water. You will probably rarely see me drink it, and sometimes I'll say I hate it, but I like it. I usually get up 2-3 times in the night to get water.
I eat like a cow. Really. I try to keep my appetite under control around others because I hate it when I eat a ton in front of others and they look at me like I'm a recovering anorexic. I've always been a food-a-holic, I just hate eating in front of other people. If you let me loose in a Del Taco, I'll out eat all of ya!
I think my curly hair is pretty. Rarely will you see me wear it curly, but I like the way it curls on most days and that I can also straighten it and it still looks decent. I like that my hair makes me unique.
I love me a good roller coaster!! I miss living in a place that has good, long roller coasters. I want to get back to Atlanta one day and go to all the ho dunk little amusement parks and to Six Flags to ride to my little heart's content.
Every time we go to Disneyland, I cry on Splash Mountain, Tower of Terror, The Haunted Mansion, and I scream on Pinocchio and Snow White. It's usually only the first time we go on it, but regardless, I still do. I blame it on the inner child that Disneyland brings out in me.
There are the little known facts that now you know. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment