You guys, I'm becoming something!
I'm almost a week away from taking my insurance licensing exam. Should I pass, this will mean big things for my little family. Things like vacations, new phones, and a slew of other awesome things. Money can't buy happiness and I'd rather be dirt poor and have my little family then be ridiculously rich and alone, but I think we can find a happy medium.
Although I suck at blogging here, I'm actually being paid to blog for my company now. I'd share the link, but we're retooling and optimizing our website right now so it's a little jumbled. As soon as I work out the kinks, I'll pop a link up. You'll be able to see my writing more frequently, but on more on the topic of health and lifestyle with some insurance tips here and there.
Also, I get really excited talking about insurance.
WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!
Another bit of news, along with continuing to blog/review here and there for LaughingPlace.com , someone saw my writings for my company and offered me a freelance job writing for him due to his liking of my writing style. I could be paid to write!
So, inch by inch, I'm becoming something. Not that I wasn't something before, because I knew I was. My life path has changed so much in a mere 3 months. I was reading some papers from my past and came across a passage that was something to the effect of remembering that I need to not only continue my education spiritually, but secularly. This seems to maybe be a part of that path.
Never sell yourself short, kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment