I’ve had a pretty typical exercise routine the last few months and I’m finally at the point where I’ve stopped seeing results and I’m just maintaining. Last night I decided I wanted to see more results, tone, and possibly some weight loss in target areas, so I up’d my routine exponentially. This was a huge mistake. My abs have been pulsing. It’s really unpleasant.
We had the first real snow of the season yesterday. I mean like, really real. It stuck to the grass, roads, sidewalks and all that jazz. Jeremy has been in rehearsals for Christmas Story, so Lucy and I braved the elements once I got home from work and shoveled our driveway. She was a great help! If anything, keeping me company is great help since we have a huge shoveling job. Our driveway is rather large, but then we also have a corner property, so we are responsible for the sidewalk in front of the house as well as what’s on the side. It doesn’t seem like a lot, but when you’re walking along with a snow shovel full of wet, sloshy snow, it starts to seem like a lot. But, I’m thankful that I have a huge shoveling responsibility. I have a lovely home and darn it, my yard/house/property looks AMAZING covered in fresh snow.
Lucy is really into that song on the radio by Echo Smith “Cool Kids” lately. She can’t quite say cool kids and it comes out sounding like cookies. It’s ridiculously cute when my kid starts singing “wish ah be llllllllliiiiiiiiii a cookie!”. Gosh, that kid can be such a butt. The terrible two’s have kicked in. She’s stubborn, moody, and so much more, but I love that little moody girl. I rocked her to sleep after we read books and said our prayers and right before she fell asleep, she reached up and touched my face and “Mama, love you, night night”. I LOVE BEING A MOM!
I’m making some DIY Disney ornaments today while Lucy is napping. This is pretty awesome for so many reasons, but mostly because I get to write up a guide and then write an article on it with pictures to submit to the Disney site I’ve been reviewing for. I have a couple really good ideas and can’t wait to execute. Christmas and Disney!! Yay!

No comments:
Post a Comment