Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tobias Tuesday

Something I saw today on Twitter has inspired me to write a blog on one of my favorite TV shows of the past- Arrested Development.

Although this gem is no longer on TV (although they WILL be coming out with a 4th season and a movie), I can't help but share a few feel good quotes with you, dear internet reader, on what I feel like is one of the most brilliant television shows to grace this planet.

So, enjoy on this beautiful Tuesday, some of my favorite quotes from my favorite character, Tobias.

"Michael, you are quite the cupid. You can zink an arrow in my buttocks any time."

"So fill each one of these bags with some glitter, my photo resume, some candy, and a note."

"Ah, yes. The "Bob Loblaw Law Blog". You, sir, are a mouthful."

"If this were a Lifetime Moment of Truth movie, this would be our act break."

"Boy, I sure feel like a Mary without a Peter and a Paul."

"I want my family back. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I want to reunite the band."

"Well, I was dancing with the owner and he was looking to sell... Also, he really, really did look like a woman... But can you believe it? The only reason he's selling it is because, supposedly, it's in a bad neighborhood? "

"Bad news, Michael, I am afraid that I am no longer an understudy for the Blue Man Group. It seems that we have parted ways. "

Do you want another bonus! Click on THIS!

You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. This HAS to be THE most dysfunctional family EVER. I don't think this show was marketed very well at all, from the previews I saw it looked so stupid and I never watched it. But I'm glad Dave got me to watch because it was brilliantly written and the nuances of the characters made them hilarious, even though every episode left you thinking "If that were MY family I'd slit my throat and leave them all to rot in their own filth." Lol. I loved the episode where all of Michael's family members were all doing their chicken impersonations. Makes me think none of them have ever actually seen a live chicken. ;-P

    ReplyDelete