Monday, March 5, 2012

Nothing In Particular

It's one of those days where I'm feeling extra grateful. I think about everything I have and I'm humbled.

I'm a really lucky girl.

I have a great job! It's challenging and keeps me on my toes, but I love doing what I do.

I have a house, puppies that love me, and a dependable car.

I have the best calling a girl could ask for! I am the Primary Chorister and I could not love this calling any more. I love spending time with children and I hope I'm never released!

I have awesome in-laws that let me play with their kids, teach me how to cook, and give me any kind of advice, support, and all the help I need.

I have the best husband in existence!

Yup, I'm the luckiest.

1 comment:

  1. Lauren! I am the primary chorister in my ward too! Isn't it the funnest, most rewarding thing ever?! We should share ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete